VIA Copenhagen EAT Table - Square
BENELUX & GER Orders over 30€
FRANCE & AUT Order over €50
These beautiful dining tables from the EAT-series of VIA Copenhagen is made from solid oak with a number of different surface-, edge- and leg options will be the perfect table for any dinner party. The legs are easily mounted onto our custom-made brackets, also made in Denmark from 4mm solid, powder coated steel. These heavy duty brackets also serves as the main support of the table, which eliminates the need for a noticeable supporting construction and leaves you with a light and airy expression of the dining table.
Make sure to go here, design your own table and let us know the configuration you want:
VIA Copenhagen's skilled carpenters will then make it for you in their workshop.
Designed by Troels Hyldtoft Michelsen.
- Height: 73cm
- Materials: Solid Oak
- Carry out every-day cleaning using a hard-wrung cloth.
- Never use steel wool for cleaning.
- Avoid the use of alcohol, petrol, ammonia, chlorine or other powerful cleaning agents.
- For difficult stains, we recommend washing the wood using Guardian Wood Cleaner.
- If the wood ”expands” (becomes rough), sand it lightly using fine sandpaper (grit 200-240) – never use steel wool!
- Always treat, clean or sand the wood along the grain of the wood.
- Avoid placing hot and damp objects on the wood, as this may cause staining.
- Avoid placing the furniture near powerful heat sources (wood stoves and radiators), as this may dry out the wood and cause small cracks.
- Never permanently cover wood with airtight materials (waxed fabric) for extended periods of time.
- When treating tabletops, treat both the top and bottom of the tabletop to minimise the risk of cracking and warping.
Since all VIA Copenhagen's furniture are made to order, the delivery time is minimum 5 weeks.
VIA Copenhagen is small Danish design shop and carpentry producing classically designed furniture, mostly by hand, directly in their workshop at Præstø in Denmark